November 19th – Improve Your English with Avia! (Langley)
In partnership with Kwantlen Polytechnic Univeristy, Avia Employment Services will be starting the Avia KPU Learning Centre.
The learning centre will offer free English Classes twice per week starting January 7th 2019 ( Mondays & Wednesday 1pm-4pm). This program will be available for clients who are being case managed by Avia and have than grade 12 English skills.
Clients will also gain:
– Additional reading, writing and comprehension skills
– Access to work towards a BC Adult Graduation Diploma
– Entry to post-secondary edication programs
– Personalized assessments
– One-on-one assistance
– Individualized study programs
– The ability to work at a comfortable pace in a welcoming, flexible environment
Clients will start at the appropriate level – from basic to Grade 11 proficiency and assistance will be provided for applications, regirations and funding.
To Register for this program and case management: KPU@AviaEmployment.ca or 236.668.2531
Assessment and information session will take place on November 19th, 1pm-4pm at Avia Langley, 101-20316 56th Avenue