Wage Subsidy for Employers
Looking to hire but need a little help?
Are the costs of hiring slowing down your business growth?
Found a potential employee but not sure you can afford to train them?
Avia can help!
The Employment Program of BC Wage Subsidy can help you hire the employees you need!
- Free for employers!
- Helps cut the cost associated with training a new employee
- Offers an incentive to employers who create long-term employment
- Wage Subsidy placements typically last up to 24 weeks
Employer Eligibility Requirements
An employer must:
- Be a registered business with a legal business name and business number
- Have been in business for at least one year
- Have a position to fill that is normally part of your ongoing business operations
- Confirm that the client would not have been hired without a wage subsidy
- Offer a full-time position with a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Offer the likelihood of long-term employment
- Pay reasonable, competitive wages