Wage Subsidy for Clients
Looking for work but need a little help?
Missing the skills you need to get the job you want?
Have skills but lack the necessary experience to get hired?
Avia can help!
Through the Employment Program of BC Wage Subsidy services, you will:
- Get on-the-job training that can lead to ongoing employment
- Develop your skills
- Gain work experience
- Receive self-marketing support and individualized assistance
- Currently unemployed or working less than 20 hours/week
- Currently receiving EI benefits or have received EI benefits in the past 5 years
- Received Maternity/Parental Benefits in the past 5 years
- Re-entering the workforce
- Facing labour market difficulties
Talk to our Avia Team to find out if you qualify. Call us today!