Single Parent Employment Initiative
Designed for single parents on income or disability assistance, this new program offers the following features:
- Up to 12 months of funded training for in-demand jobs or a paid work experience
- Continued receipt of income assistance for up to 12 months while participating in approved training
- Child care costs covered while participating in the program and throughout the first year of employment
- Transit costs to and from school
- Health supplement coverage for a full year after you start working
To be eligible for this initiative, you must meet two main conditions:
- a Single Parent
- receiving Income Assistance or Disability Assistance (for a minimum of 3 months)
(Note: there are several steps involved in confirming eligibility and selecting the appropriate training for the Single Parent Employment Initiative)
To get the process started, contact Avia Employment Services at 1-855-201-AVIA (2842) or email email@example.com for more information.
If you’re an Avia client already contact your Case Manager TODAY.
This new program could be your gateway to a great job and a better life for you and your family!