Benefits of Case Management
Case Management, offered by Avia Employment Services, provides you with individualized job search assistance. Through supports such as employment counselling and needs assessments, Case Management will help you prepare for employment.
Together with your Case Manager you will develop an action plan, access job search resources, and get you on your way to finding and maintaining employment. If you feel you might need extra help with your job search, Case Management could be right for you.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for Case Management, you must be legally able to work in BC and be unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week. There are additional qualification and eligibility requirements, ask our Avia Team for more information.
Why Case Management
• Build your confidence
• Become motivated
• Develop your strengths, skills and abilities
• Access job search resources and employment support services
• Strengthen your employment readiness through free workshops
• Receive in depth career assessment and personal employment planning
• Access financial supports (where eligible) to assist with program participation
• Gain awareness and navigation support (i.e., completing applications, identifying funding and training options and confirming eligibility for supports)
• Train to enhance your skills for employment
• Receive placement assistance
• Improve your employment readiness
How to get started?
Call or visit us today to find out if Case Management is right for you.