September 5th – Amazon Hiring Fair (Coquitlam)
The innovative and ever-expanding Amazon is recruiting Fulfillment Associates! A representative will attend our Port Coquitlam centre to conduct one-on-one interviews with leading candidates.
They are primarily looking for Fulfillment Associates to operate powered industrial trucks (training provided) and organize shipments.
However, they also have the following opportunities:
- Lead Fulfilment Associate
- Area Manager
- Support Team Members (HR, Safety, Learning & IT)
Benefits of working at Amazon
- Hourly pay rate: $14.25, with night shift premium of $0.50
- Flexible working: full-time, part-time, day and night shifts available
- Healthcare benefits
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Employee discount
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work in New Westminister or Delta
- Have a good level of English
WHEN: Wednesday, September 5th – 11:00am – 02:00pm
WHERE: Avia Employment Services, #221-3030 Lincoln Avenue, Coquitlam
SPACES FOR INTERVIEWS ARE LIMITED. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.