August 3rd – Amazon Hiring Fair (Port Coquitlam)
The innovative and ever-expanding Amazon is recruiting Fulfillment Associates! A representative will attend our Port Coquitlam centre to conduct one-on-one interviews with leading candidates.
What will you be doing at an Amazon fulfillment centre?
– Operate powered industrial trucks (training provided)
– Recieve, scan and unload shipments
– Handling packages ranging from small envelopes to 49lbs boxes
Benefits for Fulfillment Associates:
– Hourly pay rate: $14.25, with night shift premium of $0.50
– Flexible working: full-time, part-time, day and night shifts available
– Health care benefits
– Holiday and overtime pay
– Employee Discount
Basic Requirements for Fulfillment Associates:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Be able to work in New Westminster or Delta
WHEN: Friday, August 3rd – 12:00pm – 2:30pm
WHERE: Avia Employment Services – #206 – 2540 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam
SPACES LIMITED, REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND.